It’s almost here! The Fall 2018 LifeWay Girls Conferences are just a few weeks away. These are some of our favorite things we do because we get to be face to face with you!! For the very first time, we’re making the trek from Nashville to Dallas/Fort Worth, so we’re counting on you to be there!
Would you help us by spreading the word? We’re making it easy for you with some editable flyers and posters!
For promotional downloads, click below!
If you’ve never been before, here’s what you can expect:
- This two-day conference is designed to point girls and their leaders toward a growing relationship with Christ.
- It’s geared for middle and high school girls, Girls Ministry leaders, small group leaders, and moms.
- You’ll find a variety of breakout tracks specific to girls and women just like you!
- Throughout the weekend, you’ll hear from our platform speaker, Marian Jordan Ellis, and worship leaders during general sessions.
- You will also have the opportunity to take part in interactive experiences that relate to the conference theme, as well as some late-night fun on Friday!
Our theme is Set Free from Romans 6:22 – “But now, since you have been set free from sin and have become enslaved to God, you have your fruit, which results in sanctification—and the outcome is eternal life!” Romans 6:22
Nashville: September 14-15
Dallas/Fort Worth: September 21-22
For more details and to register: www.lifeway.com/LGC
Have questions? Email Sarah Beth Shepard: email@example.com